As funny as this question may seem, the answer is quite possibly yes. Most of us have enough muscular and connective tissue compression to keep us from being our “true” height. Case in point: before receiving the Rolfing 10-cycle of sessions, I measured 5’11 ¾”. After the ten Rolfing sessions, I now measure 6’ ¾”. Did the sessions make me grow? Of course not. But they did allow my body to lengthen out to my natural height without using effort to try to “stand up straight.” Most people will feel and appear taller after just one session. How long this lasts depends on how much of the new posture the client can integrate before reverting to old patterns.
1. Can massage help me with my problem?
2. How many sessions will it take to “fix” my particular problem?
3. Do I have to get naked?
4. I’ve heard that some release techniques can be intense. Is that true?
5. Is it expensive?
6. Does my insurance cover it?
7. Will this treatment make me taller?
8. It sounds like you do a lot of intense work. What if I just want to relax?
9. Do you make house calls?