Maybe. It depends on your insurance plan. I can write a letter stating that you’ve received medical massage for a particular issue that you can submit to your provider. Usually, if your plan covers medical massage, and your doctor has recommend that you receive massage, then the insurance company will fully or partially reimburse you for sessions, up to a certain number of sessions per year.
1. Can massage help me with my problem?
2. How many sessions will it take to “fix” my particular problem?
3. Do I have to get naked?
4. I’ve heard that some release techniques can be intense. Is that true?
5. Is it expensive?
6. Does my insurance cover it?
7. Will this treatment make me taller?
8. It sounds like you do a lot of intense work. What if I just want to relax?
9. Do you make house calls?