Massage can improve and often eliminate chronic pain due to stress, repetitive motion, overuse injuries, sports or accident injuries. I have been very successful in helping clients to overcome chronic back, shoulder, and neck pain, TMJ, whiplash injuries, bulging vertebral discs, carpal tunnel syndrome, knee, ankle and hip joint issues, and headaches/migraines. Other issues that I can help you with are anxiety, arthritis, asthma and bronchitis, circulatory problems, depression, digestive disorders, insomnia, sinusitis, and reduced range of motion or flexibility. Massage is also good for overall stress and can be just incredibly relaxing.
1. Can massage help me with my problem?
2. How many sessions will it take to “fix” my particular problem?
3. Do I have to get naked?
4. I’ve heard that some release techniques can be intense. Is that true?
5. Is it expensive?
6. Does my insurance cover it?
7. Will this treatment make me taller?
8. It sounds like you do a lot of intense work. What if I just want to relax?
9. Do you make house calls?